Development Services Center Closed March 16 to May 3, 2020
Effective Monday, March 16 through Sunday, May 3, 2020, most City of Fremont facilities are closed to the public to align with the Shelter in Place Order issued by the Alameda County Public Health Department to help slow the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The Development Services Center located at 39550 Liberty Street in Fremont is closed. The Development Services Center is the City's one-stop shop for accepting, reviewing, and approving permit applications and construction documents for all types of projects. During this closure, the City will not be processing permits.
Staff are available by phone or email to provide assistance and answer questions. Please see the contact information below.
- Building Inspection: 510-494-4400 or email
- Code Enforcement: 510-494-4430 or email
- Development Services Center: 510-494-4443 or email
- Housing: 510-494-4500 or email
- Planning: 510-494-4440 or email
- Plans and Permits: 510-494-4460 or email
- Sustainability: email
For more information and updates to City services, please visit the City's Coronavirus webpage.
- Temporary Moratorium on Evictions due to COVID-19 Crisis
- Rental Assistance and Housing Resources for Fremont Renters
- Pre-Application Available for Central Commons Phase 2
- Upcoming Affordable Housing
- Open Wait List for Affordable Apartments
- AC Boost Down Payment Assistance Program
- Renew Alameda County Home Improvement Program
- 2019 Area Median Income (AMI) Figures
- Affordable Housing Interest Lists
- Assisted Housing Directory
- First Time Homebuyer Program and Below Market Price Homes
- Senior Housing Guide for Alameda County
- Affordable Housing Resources
- Affordable Housing Developers
- EBHO Affordable Housing Resources
- Homeless Housing Resource Center (HRC)
- Home Ownership
- Housing Education and Counseling (BACS)
- Information for Existing Housing Program Participants
(First Time Homebuyer Program and Neighborhood Home Improvement Program)
- Mobile Home Information
- Property Managers
- Rent Review Program
Reports and Documents
View our latest housing reports and documents.