The City of Fremont has declared a local emergency in response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and is taking measures to help protect the health and well-being of the Fremont community.
The City of Fremont Senior Center WILL CANCEL ALL RENTALS EFFECTIVE, MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020 7 AM THROUGH MONDAY, MAY 4, 2020. We appreciate your patience as refunds are a manual process that must be completed by staff. No need to send a request for refunds.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this rapidly changing situation. This decision is a result of the most recent guidance from Alameda County Public Health Department and is meant to reduce community transmission and to slow the spread of the virus.
To find the most up-to-date City information related to COVID-19, please visit www.Fremont.gov/Coronavirus. For questions regarding senior center rentals, contact 510-790-6609.
Rent the Senior Center
Located near beautiful Lake Elizabeth in Central Park, our building has been newly painted and renovated! Both the Dining Room and Wing A have bamboo floors for dancing and other activities. We offer:
- Three rooms for rent evenings and weekends for parties of 25-300
- Rentals include use of tables and chairs to accommodate your guests
- Sound systems are available in all rooms
- Kitchen facilities, including ice, are available upon request for a fee
- Electric chafing dish warmers w/wo chafing dishes are available upon request for a fee
- Prices range from $70 - $105 per hour (minimum six hours) plus a refundable deposit of $275
- Events can be scheduled up to one year in advance
For additional information, including information on nonprofit rates, please call us during rental business hours at 510-790-6600. For more detailed recorded rental information, call 510-790-6610.