City Recreation Temporary Jobs

To apply for positions listed under City Recreation Temporary Jobs:
1. Complete the application
2. Submit the completed application by email to, in person, or by mail to the Recreation Services Division 3300 Capitol Avenue Bldg B Fremont, CA 94538.

Visit our Recreation Jobs page for details or call (510) 494-4300. 

Summer Jobs

Jobs Age Requirements
Recreation Leader Age 15+
Camp Specialist Age 18+
Train Conductor Age 18+

Waterpark Jobs

Year Round Recreation Jobs

Jobs Age Requirements
Sports Instructor Age 15+
Sports Coordinator Age 18+
Facility Attendant Age 18+
Park Ranger Assistant Age 18+
Patterson House Docent Age 18+
Tiny Tot Aide Age 18+
Coordinator Age 18+
Program Aide/Lead (ASES) Age 16+
Recreation Assistant Ages 18+