On Tuesday, July 6th, the Human Services offices reopened to the public. Below is an overview of the Department's schedule. Please note: program and service schedules may differ from pre-Shelter in Place schedules.
All Human Services staff will wear masks and social distance per current City directives. All visitors are required to wear a face mask, even if they are fully vaccinated. Masks will be provided, if needed.
Human Services, 3300 Capitol Ave, Building B
Human Services Main Line: 510-574-2050 or e-mail
Front Lobby Services (open 8am – 5pm): Senior Clipper card applications, Ride-On Tri-City! applications and Taxi and Wheelchair Accessible Van (WAV) voucher sales, check-in for in-person appointments.
Ride-On Tri-City! Program (Transportation Services for the Elderly and Disabled), (510) 574-2053 or email.
- Services available in the Human Services Front Lobby: Senior Clipper Card applications will be processed in-person, Taxi or Wheelchair Accessible Van (WAV) vouchers may be purchased in-person for individuals who are already enrolled in the Ride-On Tri-City! Program, Ride-On Tri-City! applications may be dropped off.
- Ride-On Tri-City! Staff are available by phone (510-574-2053) or in-person (by appointment only) to connect community members with transportation services and help address any transportation concerns and questions.
- Travel Training Workshops and Group Transportation services are suspended until further notice.
Senior Infoline: 510-574-2041 (For questions about Senior Services, resources and supply needs for vulnerable persons)
Hygiene and Meal Resources for the homeless: For the most up-to-date information on what hygiene and meals resources are available please click here.
Rent Review: For all rent increase questions and services, please call (510) 733-4945 or e-mail
The Fremont Family Resource Center (FRC) building located at 39155 Liberty Street which houses 24 State, County, City and Non-Profit Organizations is now open. Some agencies are open fully while others are open for appointment only or by phone only. Click here to view the most up-to-date information on the status of individual agencies.
The FRC City Office aka FRC Core Team (Suite A110) is open to the general public.
- Families seeking support can call the Family Support Services phone line at 510-574-2021.
- CalWORKs participants in need of counseling services can call (510) 574-2023.
- Discovery Cove Drop-In Childcare services are currently suspended.
- SparkPoint financial coaching are available at (510) 574-2020.
Youth and Family Services (YFS), please call (510) 574-2100 for general information
- Open Monday – Friday between 8 am – 5 pm and Saturday by appointment. Telemedicine or face to face sessions are available. Contact us to inquire about making an appointment or for more information.
- Crisis appointments: Our crisis counselors are on duty Monday through Friday responding to family relationship crisis as needed.
Age Well Center at Lake Elizabeth (formerly Fremont Senior Center)
40086 Paseo Padre Parkway: Main Line: 510-790-6600 Information Line: 510-790-6610 Email: email@example.com
Starting Tuesday July 6th business hours for the month of July are Monday – Wednesday 8am to 1pm and Thursday – Friday 11:30pm-1pm for lunch only
- Some in person classes will return like a walking group, creative writing and Yuanji dance, classes on Zoom will continue, free health services, mobile food pantry, dine in lunch, frozen meals starting 7/12 and billiards will be provided.
- AWC membership is back! Click here to register today. Effective 7/1 Residents: $35 Non-residents: $45. Membership is good for 18 months!
- Visit our webpage for the latest newsletter and more details.