Address: 3300 Capitol Avenue Bldg. B (map)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM-5:00PM
Phone: (510) 494-4300
Please note: City Offices & Facilities are currently closed due to COVID-19. Registration staff is available by email and phone.
Need to request a refund or transfer for an activity? Complete this form to request a refund or transfer. See the policy below.
- Refunds are allowed if requested up to three (3) business days prior to the start of the activity. A $10 per class withdrawal fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Transfers are allowed if requested up to three (3) business day prior to the start of the activity. There is no charge for this service.
Effective starting November 2, 2020
- Refunds are allowed if requested up to seven (7) calendar days prior to the start of the activity. As always, a $10 per class withdrawal fee will be deducted from your refund. Please allow up to four weeks for receipt of refund by check.
- Transfers are allowed up to seven (7) calendar days prior to the start of the class. There is no charge for this service.
- Cancellations. We reserve the right to cancel an activity for any reasonable cause. Should this happen, you will be refunded in full or you may transfer to any open activity.
- Requests: Refund and/or Transfer requests must be made by submitting this online form.
Please check your spam or junk folder. Please take a moment to add our email RegeRec@Fremont.gov to your safe sender lists, so you don't miss out on important emails!
Scholarship Program for Fremont Residents
Are you a Fremont Resident? Does your child receive FREE or Reduced Lunch or do you you receive a CARE discount or FERA credit on your PG&E Bill? Then, your family may qualify for our scholarship programs.
Registration for Summer Scholarships is on hold due to COVID-19. Please complete this form to be placed on the interest list for updates.