AGE WELL CENTER AT SOUTH FREMONT
AGE WELL CENTERS CLOSED
In an effort to contain and mitigate the spread of Coronavirus-19, the Age Well Centers at Lake Elizabeth and at South Fremont will be closed to the public beginning Monday, January 10, 2022 until further notice the end of January.
• Staff will be answering phones when at all possible, Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 1:00pm. Messages will be returned within 1 business day. Emails will be checked daily, Monday – Friday.
• Classes will be held on Zoom when possible
• Lunch will be offered at both centers as Pickup only starting on January 18.
• Mobile Food Pantry at Age Well Center at Lake Elizabeth will still take place on the 2nd and 4th Thursday 10:30-11:30 am.
• Mobile Food Pantry at Age Well Center at South Fremont will still take place on the 1st and 3rd Thursday 10:30-11:30am.
For more details, information as well as additional updates for both Lake Elizabeth and South Fremont Centers you may call 510-790-6610 for recorded information. You may also check the Age Well Centers Facebook page and the website at www.fremont.gov/seniorcenteragewellcenters. If you believe you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your health care provider. If you are experiencing difficulty meeting essential needs at this time, please call the Senior Information Line at 510-574-2041. Thank you and stay well.
Centers Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 1pm
Lunch is served Tuesday & Thursdays at 12:00 noon
For Age Well Center at South Fremont Information, you can find:
- The Bayside Bistro Menu on page 4
- Program Highlights on page 2
- Class Schedule on page 3
in the most recent edition of the
Age-Friendly Fremont Newsletter: https://www.fremont.gov/351/Age-Well-Center-at-Lake-Elizabeth
The City of Fremont Human Services Department is excited to announce the Age Well Center at South Fremont opened Wednesday 9/15! The center for adults 55+ a hub for fun, community connection and wellness opportunities.
If you are interested in teaching a class or leading an activity, volunteering in the office of kitchen please stop by or give us a call at 510.742.7540.email (firstname.lastname@example.org us for more information.
Scroll down to see a slide show of the progression of the new Age Well Center at South Fremont from July 2020 to now.
Scroll down a bit further to see another slide show of the Age Well Center at South Fremont Ribbon Cutting that was held on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
More information about Fremont's new Age Well Center at South Fremont: