|March 2018 Menu||View Menu|
|February 2018 Menu||View Menu|
Information About Meals
- Our Chef has been on medical since January and is healing normally at home. The Fremont Senior Center would like to continue to see our loved community members and seniors for lunch. We've temporarily elected to have meals delivered by Spectrum effective March 1 - April.
- Spectrum was founded in 1971, and is a registered, private non-profit organization. Their Senior Nutrition Program is a healthy and convenient alternative to cooking, and offers freshly prepared nutritious meals at 25 Alameda County locations.
- Lunch is served each day (Monday through Friday) at noon.
- Lunch ticket prices are temporarily: $4 for Senior Center members and $6 for non-members.
- A daily alternative menu must be requested by noon the previous day, which is a hearty chef salad (chicken or vegetarian).
- Early bird meals: Lunch meals can be reserved ahead of time for pick-up between noon and 3 p.m. by calling 510-790-6600 by 11:00 a.m. The cost of these meals is $0.50 more to cover the cost of the containers.
- Weekly menus are recorded on the Senior Information Line: 510-790-6610
Thank you in advance for being positive and supportive during this transitional period.