|December 2016 Menu||View Menu|
|January 2017 Menu||View Menu
Information About Meals
- Delicious lunches are prepared on site by our talented Chefs Jeff and David along with their fabulous crew of volunteers.
- Lunch is served each day (Monday through Friday) at noon.
- Lunch ticket prices: $5 for Senior Center members and $7 for non-members (special meals will cost a little more)
- Special dietary needs, including vegetarian lunches, can be prepared any day by contacting the Senior Center office at 510-790-6600 by 10 a.m.
- Early bird meals: Lunch meals can be reserved ahead of time for pick-up between noon and 3 p.m. by calling 510-790-6600 by 10:30 a.m. The cost of these meals is $0.50 more to cover the cost of the containers.
There will be NO TO-GO'S OR EARLY BIRD MEALS the month of November due to the kitchen renovation!
- Weekly menus are recorded on the Senior Information Line: 510-790-6610.
- Frozen meals are available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and are specially priced at three for $5 for members and three for $6 for non-members.
- Frozen Meals When Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9:30 - 10:30 am and 1 - 2 pm.