Rege's Run for a Reason
City of Fremont invites you to join Rege’s Run for a Reason, a virtual fun run/walk for the month of January. Start 2021 with a hopeful and joyous outlook, promoting health and mental wellness. Whatever your reason for joining, let’s get moving! You choose the place, dates, times, and pace - whether on your neighborhood street, treadmill, trail, bike, or in your favorite local park.
Register and receive a fitness log, tips, and recommendations to help motivate you to get your body moving and heart pumping. Submit your total distance to enter the raffle drawing for a chance to win something special! All participants must adhere to Alameda County Public Health guidelines if participating in a public space, including mask wearing, social distancing, and interacting with your immediate household only.
How to Participate
Step 1: Register here.
Step 2: Start and continue your fitness through the month of January. Utilize our fitness log and record your distance each time you run/walk. All participants must adhere to Alameda County Public Health guidelines if participating in a public space, including mask wearing and social distancing.
Step 3: Receive a link by email where you can submit your total distance. The submission will enter you into our raffle drawing. Entry must be received by February 5, 2021.
By submitting an entry on your run/walk results, you agree to the following Official Rules*:
- Limit one (1) entry per registrant. All registered participants who submit an entry will be placed in the raffle drawing. Raffle item winners will be randomly selected.
- All entries must be by a registrant; do not submit an entry before you register. Please do not share entry link with non-registrants. Entries made by non-registrants will not be entered into the raffle.
- The activity is open to anyone, but City of Fremont employees, boards, commissions, committees, volunteers, and council members are not allowed to win a raffle item.
- Entries must be submitted by February 5, 2021. Winners will be contacted on or about the week of February 8, 2021.
- If you submit a photo of your run/walk, you allow City of Fremont to use for publicity, marketing, and/or social media purposes.
*Failure to comply with the Official Rules of the raffle drawing will result in a participant’s disqualification.