Art Review Board
- 3:30 p.m.
- Third Wednesday of each month
- Board recess during the month of August
- Development Services Center, Niles Conference Room, 39550 Liberty Street
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings
View Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
If you encounter a broken link within an agenda or report, please contact the Planning Division at 510-494-4440 for further assistance.
|Member||Appointment Date||Reappointment Date||Term Expires|
|Jacline Deridder||09/07/10|| 01/14/14
| Reena Rao, Vice Chair
| Barbara Meerjans,
Representative to Staff
- Joel Pullen, Staff Liaison to the Art Review Board - Planning Division, Email, 510-494-4440
- Luciana Torres, Staff Liaison to the Art Review Board - Community Development, Email, 510-494-4553
The Art Review Board advises the City in matters related to art in public places. Its members are knowledgeable in contemporary visual art and particularly art in public places. They advise in the selection of artists and review the installation and maintenance of approved artwork in accordance with the Art in Public Places Program Policy.
The City of Fremont Art Review Board's mission is to promote community access to art, integrate it into daily life and create community interest that will enrich the economic vitality and cultural vibrancy of the city, creating a unique identity for Fremont.