Human Relations Commission
The City of Fremont's Human Relations Commission (HRC) promotes and helps create a community environment in which all men, women and children, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability or sexual orientation, may live, learn, work and play in harmony.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Third Monday of each month, except when date falls on a Holiday.
- City Hall, Building B, Training Room
- Contact the Human Relations Commission
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings
View Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
If you encounter a broken link within an agenda or report, please contact the Human Services Division at 510-574-2050 for further assistance.
|Member||Appointment Date||Reappointment Date||Term Expires|
| Dr. Sonia Khan
|John Smith, Chair||01/14/14||
|Lance Kwan||01/14/14|| 12/12/17
|Julie Moore, Vice Chair
|Tejinder Dhami||02/12/13|| 01/13/15
| Patricia Montejano
| Dharminder Dewan
- Suzanne Shenfil - Director, Human Services, Email, 510-574-2050
- Arquimides Caldera – Deputy Director, Human Services, Email, 510-574-2056
- Laurie Flores – Administrative Assistant, Human Services, Email, 510-574-2040