City of Fremont Paratransit Program |
Phone: (510) 574-2053
Link: Fremont Paratransit Program Application
- Shared-ride, wheelchair-accessible transportation within Fremont, Newark, and Union City
- Service available weekdays, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and weekends, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Advance reservations and application and certification are required.
- Eligibility: Fremont seniors (80+) and individuals who have a disability that prevents them from using buses or BART
- Social and recreational group trips for seniors and persons with disabilities are also offered.
- Group trips are scheduled by advance arrangement.
- Eligibility: Fremont seniors (60+) and adults with disabilities
- Fremont-based community organizations that serve seniors / persons with disabilities may also request group transportation for outings with their members.
East Bay Paratransit |
Phone: (510) 287-5000
- Door-to-door, wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Service provided in the same area and during the same hours that BART and AC Transit operate
- Eligibility: Individuals who are unable to use AC Transit buses or BART trains because of a disability or disabling health condition
- Application and service certification required