Testing for COVID-19
Visit Alameda County’s website for a list of free community COVID-19 testing sites.
COVID-19 Testing in Fremont
Details about no cost COVID-19 testing is available for the community and include the following details:
- Testing is available for anyone 13 or older.
- You do not need a doctor’s note or insurance.
- You will not be asked about immigration status.
Asian Health Services
The Asian Health Services Fremont COVID-19 testing site has been moved to the following location:
American High School Parking Lot 1B
36062 Fremont Blvd.
Entrance on Fremont Boulevard
The new hours of operation are from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm every Saturday.
Age 13-17: Needs to be accompanied by adult
Age 12 and under: Needs to be accompanied by parent/legal guardian with Valid ID
Bay Area Community Health (BACH)
- Monday, August 16
- Wednesday, August 18
- Monday, August 23
- Wednesday, August 25
- Monday, September 20
- Wednesday, September 22
The City of Fremont continues to partner with the Alameda County Public Health Department and community partners to provide COVID-19 testing sites in Fremont.
Translated Regional COVID-19 Testing Information
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_English
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Spanish
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Simplified Chinese
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Traditional Chinese
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Vietnamese
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Korean
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Tagalog
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Arabic