January 17, 2017
2450 Stevenson Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94538
Sponsored by the City of Fremont, Fremont Chamber of Commerce, and the Fremont Main Library,
How to Design an Effective Website & Marketing in a Web 2.0 World
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
The Website Development Seminar introduces the best practices for web development to the small business owner. It explains the vital role a website plays in promoting your business, and demonstrates techniques for optimizing the performance of your website and maximizing the attention it receives.
participants will learn:
- How to build a new or improve an existing Website
- Website design elements (such as site maps and wire frames),
- Domain registration pitfalls
- Website hosting options and user experience guidelines
- Search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools,
- Interaction with the user and making the end-user an integral part of the website
- Integration with social media
To register for this free business workshop go the Alameda County Small Business Development Center website. For questions contact the Alameda County SBDC at (510) 208-0410.