February 28, 2017
2450 Stevenson Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94538
Sponsored by the City of Fremont, Fremont Chamber of Commerce, and the Fremont Main Library, topics that will be covered include:
Tax Tips and Strategies for Small Business
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Business owners who are planning their tax strategy are invited to attend this interactive workshop.
- Business vs. personal expenses
- Capitalizing vs. expensing business property
- Payroll expenses that can be deducted
- Accounting periods and methods
- Business use of personal vehicle
- Meals/travel/entertainment expenses
- General tax strategies
To register for this free business workshop go the Alameda County Small Business Development Center website. For questions contact the Alameda County SBDC at (510) 208-0410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.