Join the Fremont Police Department on November 15 for an informational Police Dispatcher Orientation. The workshop is designed for potential and current candidates for the position of Police Communications Dispatcher. This is an opportunity to learn about the career, benefits, and recruitment directly from our dispatchers and recruitment team.
Topics will include:
- Information about the City of Fremont and the Fremont Police Department
- Application and testing process
- Salary, benefits, work schedules and assignment opportunities
- Q & A with the Fremont Police Department
- Tour of the police campus
The orientation will take place at the Fremont Police Department in the Range Classroom, 2000 Stevenson Blvd., from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
You must present a valid U.S. government picture ID and be 18 years or older to be allowed into the police campus. Check-in will begin at 6 p.m., and the orientation will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m.
To sign up visit Eventbrite