Testing for COVID-19
Visit Alameda County’s website for a list of free community COVID-19 testing sites.
COVID-19 Testing in Fremont
Details about no cost COVID-19 testing is available for the community and include the following details:
- Testing is available for anyone 13 or older.
- You do not need a doctor’s note or insurance.
- You will not be asked about immigration status.
Asian Health Services
The Asian Health Services Fremont COVID-19 testing site has been moved to the following location:
American High School Parking Lot 1B
36062 Fremont Blvd.
Entrance on Fremont Boulevard
The new hours of operation are from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm every Saturday until June 5, 2021
Age 13-17: Needs to be accompanied by adult
Age 12 and under: Needs to be accompanied by parent/legal guardian with Valid ID
Bay Area Community Health (BACH)
- Monday, May 3
- Wednesday, May 5
- Monday May 10
- Wednesday, May 12
Central Park Softball Fields Parking lot, located at 1110 Stevenson Blvd. in Fremont.
39500 Liberty St., Fremont
Appointment Preferred – Call 510-770-8040
Drive through and walk-up testing offered
Monday through Friday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - Noon
Appointments are required. Visit the BACH website for complete details.
The City of Fremont continues to partner with the Alameda County Public Health Department and community partners to provide COVID-19 testing sites in Fremont.
Translated Regional COVID-19 Testing Information
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_English
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Spanish
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Simplified Chinese
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Traditional Chinese
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Vietnamese
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Korean
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Tagalog
- Fremont Regional COVID-19 Testing Flyer_Arabic