May 21, 2020
Join elected officials representing the City of Fremont and the Alameda County Public Health Department for an update on COVID-19 response and relief efforts.
Virtual Town Hall
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Virtual Town Hall Agenda
Introduction and Welcome
Congressman Ro Khanna (CA-17)
Update from the City of Fremont
Mayor Lily Mei
The Alameda County Response to COVID-19
Aneeka Chaudry, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Public Affairs, Alameda Health Care Services Agency
Questions and Answers from the Audience
How to Join the Town Hall
Webinar ID: 967 6647 6709
URL to join online (https://bit.ly/May-21-2020-Town-Hall)
How To Ask a Question during Q&A Portion of Virtual Town Hall
- By phone 833-430-0037 (toll free). Webinar ID: 967 6647 6709. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak.
- By online (https://bit.ly/May-21-2020-Town-Hall)
- Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback.
- Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
- When the Moderator calls your name to ask a questions, click on “raise hand.” Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.